Promote Your Opportunities
MyCareerCentral is our free, fast, and easy to use vacancy advertising website for promoting your opportunities directly to UEA students and graduates. This can include:
- Graduate and post-graduate opportunities
- Part-time and vacation student jobs
- Placement year opportunities
- Work experience
- Volunteering roles
The system is designed to improve efficiency by allowing you to:
- Store and edit your company information
- Edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- View a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed
- Add to and update your list of contacts
- Read our Vacancy Advertising Policy where you will also find details of the opportunities we are unable to advertise on MyCareerCentral.
- Read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- View our Top Tips to get the most out of our advertising service and to help your advert stand out.
- Register your organisation or, if your organisation is already registered, request a login (view our quick video guide here).
- Submit details of your opportunities. To advertise a paid role, we require salary details as our due diligence checks require us to ensure that the National Minimum Wage is being met. These details do not have to be published.
As well as advertising vacancies, MyCareerCentral can help you to host an intern and offer a placement year opportunity.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about other ways we can assist with promoting your opportunities to our students and graduates, such as our e-bulletins and social media, please feel free to contact the Opportunities Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01603 592527.
Gateway to Growth
For employers with additional recruitment needs, as part of our Gateway to Growth project, we can also offer Norfolk's small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) cost effective enhanced recruitment support. Your tailored package could include:
- Support to write your vacancy adverts and job descriptions in a way that will appeal to UEA graduates
- A bespoke online application form enabling you to receive and view applications securely through the UEA MyCareerCentral platform
- Support with UEA candidate administration and correspondence
- Support to co-ordinate an interview/assessment day (subject to Covid-19 restrictions)
To discuss your recruitment needs please register your interest or email email@example.com and a member of the Gateway to Growth Team will be in touch.
The Government's Kickstart Scheme is a £2 billion fund to create hundreds of thousands of high quality 6-month work placements for young people. You’ll be able to access a large pool of talented young people ready for an opportunity.
As a Kickstart Scheme Gateway, UEA’s Gateway to Growth Team can support local businesses to apply for funding. UEA will gather the information needed to submit an online application and if your application is approved, pass on the relevant payments made by DWP to you.
To register your interest in the UEA Gateway to the Kickstart Scheme please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about the Government's Kickstart Scheme please visit gov.uk/kickstart.