Promote Your Opportunities
MyCareerCentral is our free, fast, and easy to use vacancy advertising website for promoting your opportunities directly to UEA students and graduates. This can include:
- Graduate and post-graduate opportunities
- Part-time and vacation student jobs
- Placement year opportunities
- Work experience
- Volunteering roles
The system is designed to improve efficiency by allowing you to:
- Store and edit your company information
- Edit and close the vacancies you have listed
- View a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed
- Add to and update your list of contacts
- Read our Vacancy Advertising Policy where you will also find details of the opportunities we are unable to advertise on MyCareerCentral.
- Read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- View our Top Tips to get the most out of our advertising service and to help your advert stand out.
- Register your organisation or, if your organisation is already registered, request a login.
- Submit details of your opportunities. To advertise a paid role, we require salary details as our due diligence checks require us to ensure that National Minimum / Living Wage is being met. These details do not have to be published.
As well as advertising vacancies, MyCareerCentral can also help you to host an intern and offer a placement year opportunity.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about other ways we can assist with promoting your opportunities to our students and graduates, such as our e-bulletins and social media, please feel free to contact the Opportunities Team at email@example.com or on 01603 592527.