UEA Award Employer Panel
We are also looking for organisations to join the UEA Award panel. The UEA Award Employer Panel is primarily virtual, and consists of a wide range of employers; from small to medium sized enterprises, to large and multinational employers from all sectors, including public, private and the voluntary sector. The aim of the panel is to enable employer engagement with the development of the UEA Award to ensure the skills and attributes developed by participating students continue to meet the needs of employers and to facilitate openings for employers to provide feedback and opportunities to students registered with the Award.
The employer panel has a broad remit, including:
- Providing student feedback for the Silver Award - reviewing CVs and student videos
- Providing student feedback on the Gold Award - asking questions and providing comments on face-to-face student presentations and CVs
- Acting as a consultative panel for discussions on the development
- Proposing new employer members of the Award steering group
- Attending, if available, annual UEA Award ceremonies
- Providing as appropriate various opportunities and work-related activities for participating students to engage with.
To register your interest in joining the UEA Award Employer Panel, visit: http://tiny.cc/employerpanel.